Ontario, Oregon | 541-889-2490
After hours, 541-212-5699
If you are looking for a residential chemical dependency treatment program that is…
- Affordable, with comprehensive addiction services
- Private and secluded, set in a rural locale
- Small and homelike, with community-based supports
- Nonprofit and dedicated to a recovery mission
Come visit us at Riverstone, where We Change Lives Every Day.
Our philosophy is that recovery from addiction is possible and treatment based on a resident’s strengths will work best. Our program emphasizes a home-like atmosphere, featuring a private room for each resident. The small town setting of Ontario, Oregon offers the quiet neighborhoods of a hard-working agricultural community.
A resident’s stay with the Riverstone family begins by crafting a personally tailored treatment plan based on state-of-the-art therapies and evidence-based practices. Care may start with monitored social detoxification for individuals addicted to alcohol, prescription drugs, methamphetamines, heroin or other drugs. Each resident is supported to engage in sober living, and provided access to:
- individual counseling and group therapy
- specialty groups, e.g. grief and loss, mindfulness, living in balance, health and wellbeing
- social and recreational opportunities
- educational lectures
- comprehensive relapse prevention
All residents leave Riverstone with a plan for success containing tools for lifelong sobriety and linkages to support resources in the community of choice.
Riverstone accepts most private insurance. We will work closely with your carrier to assure a smooth pre-authorization of services, and then handle the billing process for you. If you have looked around at other treatment programs, you may be surprised by our rates and the value you receive in return.
Please call 541-212-5699 to see how we can help you or your loved one to live in recovery.